Job Summary: Maintenance Coordinator - The primary contribution of the role is to administratively support the Maintenance Division of Living Room Fixers. To organize billing, maintain work orders, and provide prompt responses to incoming customer and tenant inquiries. They will have the natural ability to generate and work within systems that keep the team organized. They understand financials, accounting terms, and are comfortable with internet-based software. The administrator is extremely organized and comfortable communicating with team members, vendors, and clients. Success in the role will free up the maintenance manager to focus strictly on client/vendor relationships, site visits and project management. Vendor files and contracts will be well maintained and customer satisfaction will be evident. This is a full-time position that reports to the Manager of the Maintenance Department. This position requires a background check.
- Track and dispatch incoming work orders from tenants and 3rd party clients through internet-based systems.
- Draft and send estimates and contracts based on the Maintenance Manager's direction.
- Follow up on collecting signatures and funds from property owners or outside.
- Send invoices and follow up on collections for completed work and deposits as needed.
- Communicate with clients, vendors, tenants, agents, and team as needed via phone, email and text.
- Vendor management - ensuring Vendor agreements are signed and all documentation is updated.
- Procurement of new vendors.
- Potential after-hours on-call responsibilities after 3-6 months in the role, this is rotated with other staff members and would be a week on with a frequency of every 5-7 weeks where you would receive a text from our after-hours call center if approval is needed to dispatch.
- Provide in-office property management support a minimum of 2 days per week
- Track and maintain landscaping account spreadsheet
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of solid administrative experience in a trades-related field
- Service-oriented with strong communication skills both written and oral
- Proven ability to meet goals and deadlines with strong follow-through
- Highly organized
- Desire to work within, create, improve and document efficient, effective administrative systems and processes
- Ability to problem solve and research
- Motivated to self-start and dive into tasks at hand
- Comfortable working independently and with a team
- Appfolio experience a plus
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar systems a plus
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
This job might be a good job for someone who enjoys the following:
- Loves problem-solving and learning how Portland homes work
- Have a good understanding of how single-family homes and plex units function
- Are very comfortable communicating in person, via text, email and telephone
- Enjoys a change in scenery splitting their time between the office and home
- Enjoys researching solutions, collecting bids and building virtual/phone relationships
Apply Online: https://www.fitzii.com/apply2/81511