P&CC Planning Associate (Associate P&CC Project Manager)
Portland Community College
Compensation: $70,796 to $102,654 Annual Salary.
Job Summary: Under direction of the Planning Manager, the incumbent supports the Planning Manager in all aspects of college planning. The Planning Associate may be the sole lead on small projects or assist on larger projects. The Planning Associate performs a wide variety of activities related to campus and facilities planning, including capital improvement planning, land use planning and project permitting, planning studies, space management, and outreach and engagement. See the classification description for additional information: https://www.pcc.edu/hr/employment/management-jobs/associate-pcc-project-manager/
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Project Management, Interior Design or other related field AND two years (2) directly related experience as a contributing member of a project team is required; experience with capital projects is preferred. Verifiable internships will be considered. OR Bachelor’s degree AND four years (4) directly related experience as a contributing member of a project team; experience with capital projects is preferred. Verifiable internships will be considered. OR Six years (6) directly related experience as a contributing member of a project team; experience with capital projects is preferred. Verifiable internships will be considered.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency with InDesign, PPT, Excel
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain excellent and effective working relationships
- Ability to problem solve both independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and take on tasks and responsibilities at appropriate times
- Competency in managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
All applications must be submitted online.
For more information and to apply, visit https://www.pcc.edu/hr/jobs/
Click on Staff Jobs to find the position you are looking for!
Required materials: -Application
Preferred: -Resume -Cover Letter