Maintenance Technician for rental properties
Perform maintenance on rental properties managed by the company. Work includes painting, minor plumbing and minor electrical among other tasks required to maintain the properties inside and out.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY TO INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Property Manager.
- Work within expense limits established.
- Submit receipts for purchases in a timely manner with all requested information.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program".
- Coordinate special projects as directed by the Property Manager.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.
- Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
- Complete payroll time sheets and mileage reimbursement
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle large enough to transport supplies to job sites.
- Due to the nature of the job and entering resident homes employee must be fully vaccinated against covid 19 and willing to comply with changing mask regulations as the company mandates.
- Must show proof of vaccination. Minimum of 1 year experience painting and minor maintenance experience.
Pay depending on skill level. Employer is willing to do some on the job training but employee must be meeting the job expectations by the 90 day check in.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Minor plumbing and electrical experience.
- Floor installation experience.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include references and copy of photo id.