Entry Level HVAC Installer
Job Summary: EcoHeat Inc, our established residential craft HVAC company, is ready to add a new technician to our team. Our company installs various systems including forced air gas/heat pump, hydronic radiant, and ductless systems. Candidates absolutely must take pride in performing quality work. Technicians must provide 100% satisfaction to clients by maintaining excellent customer service through clear communication and projecting a positive attitude. Technicians are required to maintain a well stocked, clean company vehicle.
Health insurance, paid holidays, 401K and incentive systems are in place. EcoHeat does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation and demands a respectful work environment for our employees and customers. We have been in business since 2005, and are seeking candidates who would like to build a career with our company. This is a good opportunity for a well-organized, self- starter to join a great team and learn new skills.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Must be able to work well independently or as part of a team.
• Must be willing and able to work in attics, crawl spaces, on rooftops, and other hard to negotiate spaces.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• Certifications are a plus: CFC, NATE, and CheckMe certifications.
TO APPLY: Please forward resume to: email@example.com