Community Engineering Technician
Job Summary: The Community Technician works to complete all maintenance and groundskeeping tasks as deemed necessary by their supervisor. Their work includes completing daily work orders, preventative maintenance tasks, proper grounds keeping, trash removal, equipment repair, etc.
- Must be able to work a full shift / required work schedule
- Also includes responding to on-call situations as needed
- Complete work orders for residential units and for common areas as needed
- Complete preventative maintenance as assigned on building equipment
- Ensure completion of daily checklists
- Maintain exterior cleanliness and overall curb appeal for the property
- Respond and when necessary coordinate response to any building emergencies including but not limited to flooding, fire, mechanical failure, etc.
- Must be able to complete all physical requirements of this role with or without a reasonable accommodation
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High School or equivalent education preferred
- Technical or vocational schooling for HVAC or other related fields preferred
- Proficient in simple computer tasks
Compensation: $22 p/h
APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to either email address: Bobib@collectiveon4th.com Damienq@collectiveon4th.com