In this role you will design, layout, install, repair, program and upgrade electronic systems and equipment in accordance with regulations, codes, and the needs of the facility.
These systems include:
- A. Fire Detection Systems
- B. Intrusion Detection Systems
- C. Access Control Systems
- D. Other Low-Voltage Systems, such as nurse calls systems and duress (panic) alarms, etc.
You will also perform fire alarm inspection, testing and maintenance in accordance with NFPA chapter 14
Minimum Qualifications/Transferable Skills:
- Three (3) years of experience at the journey level working with commercial fire alarm or access control or security systems including the design, programming, repair and testing of such systems
- Equivalent to completion of the twelfth grade
- Requires the possession of a State of Oregon Electrician, Limited Energy Technician, Class A (LEA) license
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass security records and reference checks
Compensation: $39.80 - $41.01 Hourly
Apply online via our website: https://multco.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Multco_Jobs/job/Portland-OR/Alarm-Technician_R-10167