Apollo Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning
Job Summary: We’re looking for tech savvy residential and commercial service plumbers that value a good customer experience. Our plumbers diagnose and determine service needs, quote prices and perform necessary repairs. Plumbers must be able to interact effectively with customers and team members equally. We need plumbers that have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing plumbing systems and fixtures. Ideal candidates have experience with basic repairs, understand local plumbing codes, and have the ability to properly diagnose various plumbing problems. Also looking for plumbers that have experience with full-line water service replacements, as well as full-house repipes. We’re looking for team members that put safety as their highest priority.
Job Responsibilities: We operate service and installation teams, so your duties will include installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures. Inspect and test plumbing systems for safety, functionality and code compliance. Stay in contact with your team to ensure service requests are completed efficiently.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid Oregon or Washington Journeyman card
- Good driving record
- Drive to learn more and stay current with plumbing trends
- Clean, neat appearance and well-groomed.
- You must be able to up-sell various products and services.
- Must be dependable and honest
- Experience with installation and service
- Must be reliable
- Must be customer-service oriented and motivated
- Requires physical labor on a daily basis, in various weather conditions
- Must be able to work in enclosed spaces and doing a significant amount of crawling and standing
- Must be comfortable talking with customers (homeowners) and professionally educating them on their repair/replacement options
- Must be capable and able of completing invoices digitally in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain the equipment and inventory in your truck for maximum efficiency
- Must be able to interact with customers and co-workers on a professional level
- Must be able to track and keep informed of a clients changing needs and requests
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Preferred Skills and Qualifications: Journeyman card in either Washington, Oregon or both
Compensation: $50-57 + signing bonus
APPLY: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org