Hamilton Construction Co., in business since 1939 and operating throughout the Pacific Northwest, is a heavy civil contractor specializing in bridge, highway interchange and rail bridge construction. Hamilton is a hands-on contractor recognized for a highly skilled and dedicated workforce. Hamilton is a privately held company, providing excellent career advancement, benefits, and work environment. Our employees are committed to excellence.
This opportunity is located on the eastern border of Oregon in Ontario
- Report each day on time and ready to work
- Ensure reliable transportation to jobsite
- Ensure project safety rules and environmental regulations are followed at all times
- Experience on heavy civil construction projects including bridges, highway, transit, and rail preferred
- A strong background in forming and pouring of footings, walls, columns, & bridge decks
- Standard carpenter hand tools (Power tools supplied)
- Must be comfortable working at heights
- Ability to access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments.
- Competitive pay packages
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
Please look at our website for more information about our company: www.hamil.com