The future you want is within reach. At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie in the process. We're a community of builders committed to building better communities. That's why we're always looking ahead, and not just to the next project or what's next in our industry. We're also looking at what's next for you and we can help you build a career you're proud of. This position is located in Oregon City, Oregon, and reports to our Seattle District office.
- Demonstrated proficiency in blueprint reading
- Ability to perform general on-site duties - safety railings, perimeter security, cleanup, rough carpentry etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience at a journeymen skill level in large commercial construction
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to manage a composite crew
- Ability to clearly communicate and work with various subtrades
Between $67.59 and $68.49 per hour, based on experience and qualifications