Cascade Bridge LLC
Job Summary: Cascade Bridge, LLC is currently seeking an experienced carpenter foreman for immediate hire on a project in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 2001, Cascade Bridge, LLC is a leading Pacific Northwest Heavy Highway General Contractor that specializes in bridge construction and rehabilitation. Our typical project size is $5 million to $30 million, we self-perform many scopes of work including; pile-driving, structural concrete, precast concrete and steel girder erection, and cast-in-place concrete retaining walls.
Compensation: Prevailing Wage +DOE
• Assists Project Superintendent in the planning of weekly work activities.
• Actively directs and supervises employees and Subcontractors to perform work in order to maintain the project schedule.
• Ensures employees and Subcontractors perform work in a manner that complies with Company’s Health and Safety Plan and all applicable Federal and State safety regulations.
• Maintains daily time sheets.
• Performs the typical job duties of a carpenter: o Measure, cut, and assemble lumber and plywood to be used for concrete forms o Assemble prefabricated metal concrete forms and forming hardware o Read, interpret, and build off of basic sketches, diagrams, specifications, and construction drawings o Remove and repair reusable concrete forms and form materials
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of power tools and other related equipment.
• Must have 3+ years of supervision experience in which the candidate was directly responsible of the supervision of multiple other employees and for ensuring other employees performed their assigned duties.
• Must have 7+ years of experience (responsible of the management of other employees) in bridge carpentry/construction, however candidates possessing experience in any of the following related works will be considered; residential/commercial framing, residential/commercial concrete forming/placing, heavy-civil concrete construction: dams, spillways, wastewater facilities, fish hatcheries, pump stations, marine-based concrete work, etc.
• Pass a pre-employment drug test
• Have reliable transportation
• Ability to work Monday through Friday
• Ability to work overtime as necessary such as extended work days and weekends
• Ability to work outdoors
Apply online using website www.cascadebridge.com