Class A CDL Driver
What we offer:
You will be home every night
Competitive starting wage. $23-$27/HR depending on experience.
Medical/Dental/Vision ESOP (Profit Sharing) and 401(k)
Paid Sick and Vacation
Paid College Tuition for employee or their dependents under 24
Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
Typical dispatch times are between 12 AM and 4 AM
We take the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously.
We will provide training and equipment for all staff.
What you will bring:
- Accurately check invoices as you make deliveries
- Load and unload product from trailer w/electric pallet jack
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Perform superior customer service as you interact with customers at each delivery
- Assist in issuing credit memos and collecting payment for COD customers
- Promote & maintain a flexible, cooperative, team-oriented & customer-focused attitude with co-workers & other departments
- All other duties as requested or assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Be 23yrs. or older
- One year commercial driving experience
- Valid Class A CDL and medical card
- Interstate qualification, registered
- Demonstrated ability to lift/ push/ pull 50 lbs. throughout shift
- Per DOT rules, applicant should have the ability to read and understand
- English Satisfactory driving record.
- All job offers for this position are contingent upon passing a criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen (includes THC), and company road test.
Charlies Produce is the largest privately owned produce wholesalers on the West Coast, with distribution centers in Seattle, Spokane, Portland, Anchorage, Boise, Salt Lake City and Los Angeles. We are passionate about produce, our people and pride ourselves in our prompt service, quality products, and customer satisfaction. Charlie's Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply please visit our careers page: Class A Driver: https://careers-charliesproduce.icims.com/jobs/2436/job