Oregon Youth Authority
Job Summary: Oregon Youth Authority (OYA) is currently hiring for a full-time, limited duration Construction Coordinator to coordinate of a variety of OYA Physical Plant Operations projects and operational functions. You will research, develop, and implement new operational systems; analyzes existing systems for effectiveness; plans improvements and recommends efficiencies. As the construction coordinator, you will present information and explain rules and guidelines to PPO staff, OYA staff or the public to assist in their understanding and compliance. You will also monitor PPO project and operational function outcomes, evaluate results, and recommend improvements. This position is responsible for making changes resulting in operational or process efficiencies.
Job Responsibilities: Your role as Construction Coordinator:
- Establishment and oversite of Capital Improvement (CI) and Capital Construction (CC) projects and budgets. A wide degree of responsibility over project development of deferred maintenance, capital renewal, routine maintenance, functionality, and energy & sustainability projects.
- Establishes all types of contract documents, procurement types, statements or work, and solicitations.
- Maintains contract documents and project files.
- Develops and maintains budget and contract tracking tools to ensure project expenses are allocated according to rules, regulations and align with the terms of the contracts.
- Route invoices for approval signatures and process for payment; prepare expense and projections reports, maintain complex budgetary spreadsheets and records
- Prepare reports
Required Skills and Qualifications: What We Are Looking For: A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; OR Any combination of experience or education equivalent to three years technical-level experience that typically supports the knowledge and skill requirements listed for the classification.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications: DESIRED ATTRIBUTES/APPLICATION SCORING CRITERIA: If you have these qualities, let us know! It’s how we will choose whom to move forward! Note: You do not need to have all of these qualities to be eligible for this position. Experience tracking numerous construction budgets and contracts simultaneously. Administrative experience in construction, preferably commercial construction representing a public entity. Experience supporting commercial construction project management Ability to work alone as well as within a team, successfully adding to a positive team environment
Compensation: $45,216.00 - $69,096.00 annually
Please apply online here: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/details/XMLNAME--Operations-and-Policy-Analyst-1---Construction-Coordinator_REQ-103731-1?hiringCompany=47688ccd4cac014ba4315a9ec2230932