Revive Works Remodeling is committed to quality work, professional appearance, and dedication to client satisfaction. Our projects include Kitchen and Bath remodels, Home Repairs, Whole Home Remodels and Aging in Place Modifications.
We have a full time time position for an intermediate to experienced construction craftsperson.
We are looking for responsible, positive, honest and hardworking individuals that are continually looking to improve their craft and skills on each and every project.
We are a company that prides itself on a high level of craftsmanship and care for both our clients, employees, subcontractors and vendors.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Completing projects from calculating material take offs, purchasing materials and executing projects from start through completion, independently
- Prepare sites to ensure optimization of construction work procedures
- Clean construction sites of debris and trash at end of day
- Assist in installing various building materials
- Erect temporary dust/lead/mold containment structures and scaffolding and on occasion perform work on ladders
- Conduct demolition of building components as instructed
- Load and unload equipment and move materials to staging areas
- Ensure all work is being done in compliance with the company's protocols
- Use tools to cut and shape materials per instructions
- Sanding and painting building materials
- Undergo three performance appraisals per year
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge and experience with material and tool staging, site prep, carpentry, drywall, painting and basic knowledge of trades involved with remodeling
How to Apply:
Submit resume, cover letter, and answers to the following questions to email@example.com.
- Please explain prior work history (Are you reliable, do you come to work on time, do you take pride in your work? Please explain)?
- Are you self-motivated and able to work safely and independently?
- Are you willing to take direction?
- Can you provide 3 references and project photos upon request