Construction Projects Manager
Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue
Job Summary: Are you searching for an opportunity where you can utilize your construction project management skills to support District first response and command infrastructure? This may be the position you have been looking for! The construction projects manager is responsible for directing, organizing, controlling, and delivering diverse capital construction projects of varying size and complexity. Details on the ideal candidate and the recruitment timeline can be found by reviewing construction projects manager recruitment flyer. EXAMPLE OF DUTIES: Please refer to the job description for further information and details on the specific duties and responsibilities of the position.
Compensation: $7,433 - $10,005/mo
Required Skills & Qualifications:
The education and experience minimum requirements below are those typically required for performing the job functions (unless specifically noted to be preferred). Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
• Five years of professional experience managing multiple construction projects ranging from $1M to $15M in value. Experience in the public sector preferred.
• Three years of supervisory experience strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in construction project management, engineering, architecture, or closely related field.
• Demonstrated knowledge of construction project management principles, processes, systems and techniques; thorough understanding of construction techniques, equipment and materials; and knowledge of construction planning and scheduling.
• Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations regarding construction.
Apply online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/tvfr Applications accepted until September 30, 2021.