Revive Works Remodeling
Job Summary: Want to join a company with rapid professional growth opportunity, on the job skills development and a focus on work life balance? Come apply!
• Four day work week with three days off (After two month probationary period)
• Mileage reimbursement: .68$/mile for all work related travel during the work day. Federal mileage rates apply. Lunch travel mileage not included.
• Expendable replacement as required (Blades, bits)
• On the job skills training
• Company supplied tools: Chopsaw, tablesaw, tile saw, all non-vehicular heavy equipment necessary for completing jobs)
• 4 Paid Holidays (Labor Day, MLK Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve)
• Company paid professional development courses: OSHA certification, Lead certification (Starting 9 months after hire date)
• Five days sick leave Paid Time Off (Starting 3 months after hire date).
• 50% copay on Health insurance (Starting 6 months from hire date)
• Five days vacation Paid Time Off (Starting 9 months after hire date)
Job Responsibilities: Job requirements and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Completing projects from calculating material take offs, purchasing materials and executing projects from start through completion, independently
• Prepare sites to ensure optimization of construction work procedures
• Clean construction sites of debris and trash at end of day
• Assist in installing various building materials
• Erect temporary dust/lead/mold containment structures and scaffolding and on occasion perform work on ladders
• Conduct demolition of building components as instructed.
• Load and unload equipment and move materials to staging areas
• Ensure all work is being done in compliance with the company's protocols
• Use tools to cut and shape materials per instructions
• Sanding, painting, staining and patching building materials
• Undergo three performance appraisals per year
• Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Valid drivers license
• Reliable Vehicle for transportation
• 2 pieces of government issued ID
• Ownership of complete set of basic hand and power tools
• Wear the company uniform
• Ownership and the ability to use a smartphone (For taking pictures, receiving or sending emails, reporting hours and mileage, emailing or texting pictures, using Google Maps, etc.)
• Must be willing to follow company safety and work policies regarding the COVID pandemic, including but not limited to: social distancing, wearing masks and hand washing procedures.
• 5-10 years construction experience minimum desired for Craftsperson position
• Undergo Background check
• Must be willing to work four weekdays 8-6 pm and very occasionally overtime
• Arriving on the job site and leaving the job site punctually each work day
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Carpentry Drywall installation, mudding and texture
- Ability to read plans and execute plans
- Ability to patch and finish with caulk, condo, wood putty Tile
APPLY: Employment Questions: 1. Please explain prior work history (Are you reliable, do you come to work on time, do you take pride in your work? Please explain)? 2. Are you self-motivated and able to work safely and independently? 3. Are you willing to take direction? 4. Can you provide 3 references and project photos upon request If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org your answers to the four questions above and attach your resume.