Job Summary: We are currently hiring Crew Supervisors for multiple shifts and departments at our manufacturing plant in Millersburg, Oregon. The Crew Supervisor is a thought leader, a facilitator, and is instrumental with ensuring optimal throughput and production efficiencies by developing effective processes and equipment utilization strategies that meet production goals and objectives. Leading these processes and strategies ensure that we are achieving conformance and producing quality product that meets our customer requirements and ATI goals and objectives. The Crew Supervisor will be responsible for leading a team of 12-15 direct reports with diverse personalities. The Crew Supervisor is responsible for training, coaching, motivating, and leading the production workforce to ensure safe and efficient operation of the production areas.
• Plan and direct department activities to obtain safe and efficient operations.
• Work toward establishing a team environment that fosters a culture of Safety and Quality.
• Resolve production, equipment and systems problems; assist in the revision of work instructions; and assist and ensure that adequate training of personnel is conducted and maintained.
• Apply Leadership skills to lead, motivate and train personnel.
• Interpret and enforce policies while maintaining the provisions of the labor agreement.
• Monitor and coordinate training to ensure tasks are completed as required by standard work and work instructions.
• Write new and correct existing documents to reflect current work practices.
• Evaluate performance, recommend appropriate disciplinary action as needed, and interpret and enforce ATI's policies while maintaining the provisions of the bargaining unit contract.
• Eliminate wastes through standardization, best practices, line stops, and verbatim compliance.
Required Skills and Qualifications: 3 years of supervisory or leadership experience is required, manufacturing or in a heavy industrial environment.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, Manufacturing, Business or related field.
• Supervisory experience in a union environment is highly preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• High attention to detail.
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office Software Suite, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience with LEAN manufacturing practices and continuous improvement concepts.
• Ability to plan, assign and monitor work, motivate, and coach staff.
Compensation: $70,000 - $80,000 annually
Apply Online: www.https://www.atimetals.com/careers
Questions? Contact Dawn Gould at Dawn.Gould@ATImetals.com or (541) 214-0393