CTE Architectural Design Teacher
Teaching CAD and Design Classes at Aloha High School. Possibly also teaching woodworking and construction classes.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Following are some of the things that we are looking for in potential candidates:
- Industry experience in various types of CAD and Architectural Design software.
- Teaching experience is a plus but not required.
- Someone with only industry experience would need to obtain a CTE Teaching license. This is something that Beaverton School District would help with during the hiring process.
- Someone who is tech savvy.
- Aloha has a great makerspace with laser engravers, vinyl printer cutters, CNC routers, and 3D printers.
- Someone who thrives in a diverse multicultural environment
- Speaking a second language, particularly Spanish, would be extremely valuable.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to collaborate with other educators and students
- A background in construction, woodworking, or other areas of the construction trades would be beneficial.
- With this position there would also likely be the opportunity to teach woodworking and construction classes, it would depend on the number of years of teaching and/or industry experience.
Compensation: See Beaverton School District's pay scale.