Do you have experience working in drain installation and/or services? Don't mind getting your hands dirty while assisting the residential and business needs of the community? If this sounds like you, then a Technician role in the Drain department at LOVETT Services may be a great fit for you! This department is responsible for performing scheduled and emergency services for customers all over the Portland Metro area, and has been for over 25 years. LOVETT is passionate about supporting employees with their growth, development and their careers - paid training is provided and cross training is available! As a Drain Technician, you would also have access to great employee benefits (401k w/ match, PTO, 100% employer-paid health insurance, and more), direct support from management & superintendent teams as well as a company culture that sets us apart. Some days you may find friendly dogs wandering around the office, freshly baked cookies or potluck lunch, team-building activities, group games and more!
- Excellent customer service with both internal and external customers
- Troubleshoot and repair clogged drains associated with catch basins, water lines, sewer lines or drainage lines for commercial, residential and industrial buildings
- Maintain cleaning equipment in working condition
- Maintain clean and organized van
- Educate customers about the condition of their lines and preventative measures that can be taken
- Write up job information and billing
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Current and valid driver's license; must be insurable
- Experience in commercial and residential drain work
- Experience running service calls
- Experience in providing top-quality customer service
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
- Take pride in your work and your work van
- Must be comfortable utilizing smartphone/tablet, GPS & email
- Must be able to go into smaller spaces and/or up on ladders/lifts
- Able to read, write & speak English
- Be able to lift/carry 50 lbs
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States
Compensation: $22-32 hourly DOE
If you feel this Drain Technician role could be a great next step in furthering your career, apply at the link below, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (503)737-8423 x114.
Lovett, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.