- Ability to manage crews of 5-30 electricians.
- Ability to build positive relationships with crews and clients.
- Ability to perform material take-offs. 2+ years' previous foreman experience.
- 5+ years' experience in electrical system installation, and large commercial projects.
- OR, WA, or Reciprocating State Journeyman's License. Previous
- Foreman experience.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a construction foreman
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment, and OSH guidelines
- Understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Ability to read drawings, plans, and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Aptitude in math
- Problem-solving abilities
- Good physical condition and stamina
Apply Online at: https://ease.breezy.hr/p/448d9d5daa1f-electrical-foreman-commercial