Are you an Electrician who’s able to work independently, in a service or maintenance team capacity? Do you apply well developed subject matter expert knowledge? Provide superior customer service and exercise judgment and initiative? If so, we may have an opportunity for you. Multnomah County's Facilities and Property Management Division is seeking a journey level Electrician to join our team. In this role, you will perform the full range of electrician duties and work collaboratively with other trade teams, contractors, and the client on identifying and resolving electrical systems, issues and / or improvements. Our ideal candidate has exceptional customer service and communication skills. You have experience working in a service van or maintenance environment. You are comfortable interacting with people at all levels in an organization, and you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Establish great communication and customer service with Electrical team, Electrical Leads, Electrical Program Manager and all County departments
- Have great computer knowledge, abilities and skills
- Provide electrical preventative maintenance service as part of the established Electrical PM Program
- Provide reactive/troubleshooting of electrical service as needed
- Make electrical improvements and or repairs as requested by clients
- Coordinate and be the subject matter expert on county electrical projects.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Journey Electrician License issued by the State of Oregon
- Equivalent to the completion of High School (12th grade)
- A valid driver license AND
- The ability to pass a criminal records check and professional reference check
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Service van or maintenance Electrician experience
Compensation: $43.85 - $45.18 Hourly