Job Summary: Perform any and all electrical repair projects anywhere on the mill site. Read, write, and understand electrical schematics, equipment drawings, and blueprints. Perform routine preventative maintenance duties. Troubleshoot, maintain and repair all P.L.C. controls, A.C inverters, or any other control systems anywhere on the mill site. Must adhere to an absolute lock-out/tag-out policy. Before any repairs are made, the power source to the equipment must be turned off, locked out, and tested to ensure isolation. Effectively manage and plan work so as to accomplish all job tasks without having direct supervision on all matters. Submit work requests.
- Fill out completed work orders listing work done, parts used, and the time it took to complete the job.
- Perform any other duties in any area requested by Supervisor in order to keep area in operation.
- Clean up after each job.
- Must be able to work from extended elevations using all established safety procedures and guidelines.
- Must communicate effectively with all plant personnel in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to train others in areas of electrical or mechanical systems to perform any routine preventative maintenance schedules.
- Must obtain the skills to be able to run any piece of equipment so that test runs can be performed for each machine on which repairs are made.
- Acquire necessary skills to perform effectively any maintenance duties required anywhere on the mill site.
Required Skills and Qualifications: Oregon Electrical License
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to troubleshoot mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Recognize problems and move to correct immediately.
- Open-minded and positive in dealing with change and new ways of doing things.
- Able to communicate effectively with your team and other departments.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and have a positive impact on the team.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work.
- Willing to work all shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- 5 years of industrial experience working with PLC’s, VFD’s with a strong background in Rockwell.
- Two year technical degree in electronics or related field preferred.
- Experience in 480, 3-phase, single phase and installing electrical systems.
- Ability to read and maintain electrical drawings and use electrical test instruments.
Compensation: $36.98-$44.29 Per Hour
Apply Online: https://interfor.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/7/home/requisition/8662?c=interfor