Help us breathe new life into old homes. Our Weatherization Team battles attics, crawlspaces, hot, cold, wet, and dirty working conditions to help our clients improve the health and safety of their homes. We are looking for that unique blend of technical skill and personal touch to assess project needs, explain the scope of work to the client and follow up at the end to make sure everyone is happy. If the thought of helping your neighbors in Linn, Benton and Lincoln counties makes it easier to get up in the morning, then please apply. 40 hours per week M-F Excellent employee benefits; Affordable medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your dependents. Short and long term disability coverage, life insurance and two retirement plans. Paid time off; vacation, sick leave and holidays.
The duties listed are intended only as illustrative examples of the various types of work that may be performed by individuals in this classification. Any of the following duties may be performed. These examples are not necessarily performed by all incumbents and do not include all specific essential functions and responsibilities the incumbent may be expected to perform.
- Read, write and understand work order for specific weatherization job.
- Contact the client to verify the scope of work and schedule work to be completed using software and other assessment tools. Create reports based on assessment.
- Perform house diagnostic testing, such as but not limited to, blower door, duct blaster, room balancing, worst case combustion testing.
- Conducts energy audits and identifies quantity and type of weatherization measures.
- Contact client to review recommended weatherization measures. Ensure client understands scope of work. 6. Follow agency safety procedures for operating fleet vehicles. Some job sights
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus two years continuing education or Associates degree.
- Experience with residential construction, home inspection, job site safety, leadership, training and the ability to work with the general public.
- Must have the ability to obtain federal required certifications within 12 months of hire.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish candidates preferred and encouraged to apply.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Building Performance Institute Energy Auditor and Quality Control Inspector.
- OSHA 10, Lead RRP, & AHERA Inspector.
How to Apply:
Apply Online at: https://cscjobs.applicantpool.com/jobs/666977.html