Weinmann Painting Inc.
Job Summary: We are a family-owned company that specializes in high-end residential exterior and interior projects. We are proud of our reputation as one of Portland's leading painting companies and we're eager to hire employees that match our enthusiasm for beautifying Portland homes!
We are currently hiring Entry-Level Painters.
Weinmann Painting can offer you:
- A competitive wage, $18/hr starting
- Opportunity to move up in the company as your skills increase
- Paid Health Insurance
- 40 hours paid time off each year
- 401K "Safe Harbor" Matching Retirement Program
- Training in all-aspects of Craftsman-level exterior and interior painting
If you're looking for challenging, yet rewarding full-time work with the option for overtime and a long-term career, we would love to hear from you!
Train to learn the following skills:
- Masking, caulking, brush-painting and rolling
- Exterior and interior project set-up and clean-up
- Safety procedures
- Working as part of a team to complete projects on-schedule
Required Skills & Qualifications: No painting experience necessary; we will provide training and safety equipment. Applicants should be comfortable working outdoors, on ladders, and in a variety of temperatures and conditions. You must have a social security card or work permit, and be able to pass a drug screening. Additionally, a driver's license and reliable transportation to and from project sites are required.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications: Positive attitude, attention to detail, and a willingness to learn new skills are always appreciated! Spanish language skills are a plus and those with carpentry skills are definitely encouraged to apply.
TO APPLY: Email a resume to email@example.com and we will send you an application form to fill out.