Full time position with adventure an upfitter Benchmark Vehicles in SE Portland. We are actively recruiting to fill two, full time positions.
- Experience and mindset for success.
- Expert knowledge and experience (five or more years) with building high end cabinetry, furniture, router work, templating, milling, joining, construction woodworking, finish carpentry, mold making etc.
- Experience and ability to work in tight spaces, under vans and inside the cab, such as in RVs or cabin boats, or interior cabinetry.
- Excellent self-direction and problem solving skills.
- Comfort and familiarity working from renderings, blue prints and build sheets.
- Tidy work that is precise, organized and cleanly executed.
- An appreciation for a durable, elegant aesthetic.
- An easy and effective communicator who enjoys collaboration and gets satisfaction by adding value to a bigger picture whole.
- Someone who hears and offers feedback readily, in a non-defensive and open fashion.
- Someone with strong self-awareness and a learner mindset who is hungry for continuous improvement and is motivated by a quick-paced, high-standards-of-quality environment.
- Experience with van up-fitting
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A positive, creative problem solver who loves efficiency and is quality-obsessed.
- Someone who balances urgency and high standards of excellence with patience, listening and collaboration, and is motivated by producing exceptional results through others.
How to Apply:
Email Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com