Facilities Project Manager
City of Beaverton
Job Summary: The City of Beaverton's Facilities Division is seeking a qualified individual for the opening of Facilities Project Manager. Under general supervision, this position manages small, medium, and large projects (Tennant Improvements, Remodels, and new capital construction projects) under the guidance of the Facilities Manager and/or related project sponsor. This position coordinates with and provides support to technical subject matter experts to facilitate the successful completion of projects from conception to delivery. There is roughly 450,000 square feet of existing building space within in the city’s portfolio and no less than five potential new projects on the horizon. Projects generally include project scoping, estimating, scheduling, permitting, budgeting, communicating with stakeholders, project risk management, vendor management, all aspects of project implementation and balancing competing priorities within and among concurrent and diverse projects and programs.
Compensation: $6,101.86 - $8,177.91 Monthly
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, Four years' experience including at least three years of project management experience involving direction or coordination of contractors Or an equivalent combination of education and experience enabling the incumbent to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to meet the city's driving standards.
- Ability to become CJIS certified.
- Pre-employment fingerprints need to be completed and cleared prior to start date, unless a reasonable and temporary alternative arrangement can be made at employer’s sole discretion. Testing process occurs within 30 days of hire.
- Ability to satisfy the requirements of a background check and education verification, if applicable, and pass reference checks and a drug screen.
For complete details about this position or to apply, follow this link: https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/jobs