HVAC Maintenance Technician
The HVAC Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing preventative care and repairs for residential HVAC systems while providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of HVAC systems and company-sponsored programs.
- Complete all preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on HVAC equipment
- Repair or replace defective equipment or components on HVAC equipment
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and service club agreements
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and a well-inventoried truck
- Participate actively in all training exercises and weekly meetings
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, summary of findings, and podium reviews
Required Skills & Qualifications:
A valid driver's license and clean driving record are required for this position.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.roth-heat.com/careers/