Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Job Summary: The Maintenance Mechanic repairs, maintains and performs preventive/predictive maintenance on plant equipment. This position provides specialty support to the maintenance department and production departments throughout the facility.
- Follows all safety and company policies / procedures and promotes a safe culture
- Complies with all OSHA safety requirements, work rules and regulations
- Wear all required personal protective equipment
- Inspect, diagnose and repair mechanical difficulties on diesel powered heavy construction and power-driven equipment including trucks, tractors, bull dozers, backhoes, diesel trucks; diagnose cause of malfunction using knowledge of electronic and mechanical test equipment.
- Perform inspection of assigned equipment; replace or repair faulty parts and equipment.
- Overhaul, repair, rebuild and adjust engines, transmissions, differentials and clutches; perform inspection of assigned equipment; repair and replace accessories on equipment.
- Tune up engines by replacing ignition parts and cleaning and adjusting carburetors.
- Diagnose and repair computerized control systems, ignition systems, power steering and cooling systems.
- Maintain/propose standard operating procedures (SOPs) and job safety analysis(JSAs)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluid Power (pumps, valves, and pneumatics, and seals) repair and maintenance
- Power transmission (bearings, brakes, clutches, drives, and lubrication) repair and maintenance
- Troubleshooting Hydraulics and pneumatics HVAC&R
- Use of precision measuring equipment
- Steam generation and transmission
- Use of test equipment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Ability to secure power and lock out equipment for maintenance procedures
- Managing one's own time and taking initiative
- Able to follow directions and meet deadlines
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent Certification and or Associates Degree preferred
- Successful completion of apprenticeship program strongly desired
Apply Online: https://prd01-hcm01.prd.mykronos.com/ta/6079263.careers?ShowJob=1963207104