Industrial Painter I-II
- Inspects, prepares and moves pipe for paint patch operations.
- Operates paint, tape and sandblasting machine safely and efficiently to create quality product.
- Under ongoing supervision, applies paint patch, load and unload pipe, mix paint materials, grind product, and modify product required by the facility.
- Helps load, unload, and move product, materials and equipment safely and efficiently on or off vehicles.
- Prepares vehicles and equipment for loads.
- Mixes cement and prepares material for patchwork.
- Performs cement labor as needed by lead person and supervisor.
- Cuts materials in a safe manner to ensure safe transport of product and equipment.
- Counts and marks all materials.
- Loads and unloads product in the paint and tape machine area.
- Assists in diagnosing problems associated with the patching, taping and painting of product.
- Inspects and maintains paint and sandblasting machine to ensure production of quality product.
- Inventories and maintains supplies.
- Loads paint product on paint machine in a safe manner.
- Operates poly paint machine in a safe manner
- Operates forklift and other product handling equipment.
- Follows ISO procedures
- Ensures pipe is cleaned prior to entering paint machine area.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to ready, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications: High School degree or GED or equivalent or six months to one year related experience and/or training/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply Online: https://prd01-hcm01.prd.mykronos.com/ta/6079263.careers?ShowJob=1963209547