Interim Executive Director
Willowbrook Arts Camp
Compensation: 22-25 hourly
Job Summary: Willowbrook Arts Camp seeks a reliable and experienced individual to manage all facilities matters at our summer camp in Tualatin, Oregon. The Facilities Site Manager is responsible for planning, communication, oversight and coordination for the daily maintenance of Willowbrook’s equipment and property. The ideal candidate for this position has a background in facilities maintenance, a strong professional disposition, and is comfortable working around a large number of children and staff.
● Work collaboratively with subcontractor to assist with camp set up and tear down operations as needed.
● Work closely with Facilities Assistant to maintain camp assets and equipment throughout camp season to ensure good working order and that camp service is uninterrupted
● Complete regular maintenance of gray water capture and removal systems using holding tanks.
● Conduct periodic inspections of all camp property, tents, water/sink systems, to ensure mechanical soundness and cleanliness; report issues promptly
● Operate equipment safely and report any unsafe work conditions or practices to Executive and Program Directors; responsible for responding appropriately to facility emergencies
● Recognize and respond effectively to emergencies; address accidents and incidents according to Willowbrook policy and procedures
● Keep appropriate records of maintenance service on all Willowbrook equipment and property
● Perform various daily janitorial duties, including trash and recycling removal
Required Skills & Qualifications: Forklift operation Knowledge of outdoor electric, water and light carpentry
Preferred Skills & Qualifications: Experience with large tents set up and tear down
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com