Job Summary: ***We are offering a $20,000 sign-on bonus for this position***
We are currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician to work in our Millersburg, Oregon facility. This is a rotational 4x4 shift with overtime available. Relocation assistance will be available to the ideal candidate. There will be plenty of day to day work variety in this position. Your primary responsibility will be to troubleshoot, maintain, test and repair electrically powered or controlled electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic machines, systems and components. You will also work on equipment which may include PLCs, AC and DC motors and generators, SCR's, VFD's, transformers, circuit breakers, rectifiers, electronic controls, control panels, starters, switches, lighting equipment, power distribution and control circuits, conduits, and fittings.
• Read electrical schematics and PLC ladder logic diagrams to troubleshoot and repair equipment malfunctions.
• Ability to troubleshoot electrical, instrumentation, and controls; ability to read and understand relay, ladder logic, and schematic diagrams.
• Possess good computer skills and knowledge of networking principles in order to communicate with equipment controllers.
• Follow written instructions to perform preventive and predictive maintenance tasks. Working knowledge of safe electrical work practices, including requirements of NFPA 70E.
• Use various test equipment and hand tools including, but not limited to, electrical test instruments, computers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, high voltage test equipment, power hand drills, grinders, drill and cutting press welding equipment, pipe threading machine, soldering equipment, pipe benders, safety equipment, and miscellaneous hand tools.
• Work on equipment which may include PLCs, AC and DC motors and generators, SCR's, VFD's, transformers, circuit breakers
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• A minimum of 4 years of electrician work experience in industrial, manufacturing, and/or processing industries with a specialty in 3 phase, 480V power distribution system.
• Requires one of the following Electrical Licenses: o General Journeyman (J) o Limited Supervising Electrician (PS) o Limited Journeyman Manufactured Plant (PJ) o General Supervising Electrician (S)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications: • Prior experience with computerized maintenance management systems; knowledge of National Electrical Codes; knowledge of electronics, vacuum technology, hydraulics, mechanics, and pneumatics.
Compensation: $38.35 Union wages & benefits
Apply Online: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/nghome.guid?c=1115641&d=ATIMetals&prc=RMPOD1&r=5000803586200
Questions? Contact Dawn Gould at 541-214-0393 or Dawn.Gould@atimetals.com.