Journeyman Instrumentation Tech
Job Summary: ***We are offering a $20,000 sign-on bonus for this position***
We are currently looking for a Journeyman Instrumentation Technician for our manufacturing facility in Millersburg, Oregon. Our Journeyman Instrumentation Technicians are part of a highly skilled team that are critical in supporting production and ensuring equipment is operational in order to consistently meet production goals and our customers' needs.
This is a day shift position working four, ten hour shifts typically from 6:00 am – 4:00 pm with overtime opportunities. You will be responsible for performing calibrations on meters, gauges, controllers and sensors and all required operations of maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing electrical and mechanical equipment, machines, accessories and auxiliaries and ancillary equipment in all manufacturing areas.
• Analyze all types of instrument drawings and wiring diagrams to troubleshoot and repair equipment malfunctions.
• Perform accurate instrument calibration work including following written procedures and detailed documentation of calibration results.
• Troubleshoot and tune PID loops.
• Troubleshoot and repair process controllers, control valves and sensors for pressure, temperature, pH/ORP, and flow.
• Tune and repair gas fired equipment.
• Use precision instrument and test equipment including various types of industrial meters, small hand tools, soldering iron, bench grinder, oscilloscope, and signal processing equipment.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• State of Oregon Limited Energy Technician Class B license, or greater (LEA, or PJ or GJ).
• A minimum of 4 years documented journey-level experience in an industrial manufacturing environment in the instrumentation field.
• Ability to wear a respirator, climb ladders, and lift 50 pounds.
Compensation: $38.35 - union wages & benefits
Apply Online: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/nghome.guid?c=1115641&d=ATIMetals&prc=RMPOD1&r=5000796838106
Questions? Call Dawn Gould 541-214-0393 or email at Dawn.Gould@atimetals.com