Job Summary: ATI Millersburg is seeking a Journeyman Machinist to join our team. This is a swing shift position and typically works Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm. As a Journeyman Machinist you are an integral part of the team responsible for producing components that meet the quality, reliability and safety standards of ATI and our customers. The primary functions of a Journeyman Machinist is to layout work, set up and operate manual and CNC lathes, mills and other machine tools with carbide and high speed steel tooling. This position selects tools for the job in accordance with hardness, machinability and other properties of parts to be machined to precision tolerances and specified finishes. This position sets up and operates machines, adjusting stops, feeds and speeds for efficient machining. In order to become successful, you’ll have to learn ATI, our products, customers, and procedures; and work collaboratively with other operators and cross-functional teams to ensure product quality.
• Ability to read and interpret prints, sketches, and follow work instructions.
• Programming using Mastercam, Conversation Programming, and G & M Codes.
• Setup and Operate CNC Mills, CNC Lathes, Manual Mills, and Lathes.
• Perform in process inspections using multiple inspection equipment, to include the ability to hold tight tolerances and surface finishes.
• Good Math skills and able to calculate proper feeds and speeds.
• Perform duties in a safe and timely manner.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Candidate must have four years verifiable Journeyman status as a machinist in an industrial or manufacturing environment. (Formal education documentation may be considered as part of an individual's qualifications.)
• Candidate must be open to shift work that could include rotation.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to machine exotic types of metals to include: Zirconium, and Titanium.
• Operate CMM inspection equipment.
• DMC100 5-axis Siemens control.
Compensation: $35.99/hr - union wages & benefits
Apply Online: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/nghome.guid?c=1115641&d=ATIMetals&prc=RMPOD1&r=5000807209206
Questions? Contact Dawn Gould at email@example.com (541) 214-0393