Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position include direct support to the sales team in regards to the movement of parts to and from customer sites. This position is responsible for monitoring open orders in the production line, creation of internal orders in the MES system, shelving parts as they are completed in the production line, assembling outgoing orders, and other general warehouse duties. The logistics technician is expected to learn and be able to distinguish between many different customer parts and be competent in navigation of the MES system. This position may require driving Company vehicles for transportation of client’s parts. Therefore, drivers must hold a clean driving record.
- Able to navigate stairs and ladders and access confined and tight space areas
- Able to work within diverse work environments; i.e. Cleanroom, Office, & Outdoors
- Occasional lifting pushing and pulling of up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending and squatting in order to reach in difficult to reach areas
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to type, write and perform other repetitive motions for long periods of time
- Must follow all Environmental Health and Safety procedures and understand the impact of position on safety and environment.
- Must thoroughly understand consequences of failure to follow operational and EHS procedures
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Deliver parts as needed in vans and 26 foot box truck (no CLD license required)
- Successfully pass and maintain clean DMV driving records for insurability
- Monitoring open orders in MES to plan assembly, report delays to immediate supervisor to ensure on time delivery.
- Communicate with production staff to find cause of delays.
- Create internal orders in MES.
- Unpack and place parts on carts for movement into Production.
- Shelve parts with orders as they are completed.
- Pack complete orders for delivery.
- Compile and create outgoing paperwork.
- Load boxes or cases securely into vehicle for transport; general warehouse duties.
Compensation: $19.50 - $23.00 per hour
To Apply: Send resumes to email@example.com