Low Voltage Journeyman Electrician
Pay: $25-35 DOE
* Prepares for security/fire alarm installations by reviewing installation orders; gathering equipment,
supplies, and tools; coordinating schedules with customers.
* Plans security/fire alarm installations by surveying and evaluating location; identifying alarm installation
requirements; laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
* Establishes security/fire alarm system by installing equipment; running and pulling wiring; programming
and calibrating equipment; adhering to codes, regulations, and standards.
* Verifies security/fire alarm system functioning by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying 2
and correcting problems.
* Maintains records by documenting installation.
Required: 2 years journey level experience
Apply: Please send resume and letter of interest to Cathi at email@example.com