Manufacturing Team Member
Job Summary: Day Shift: Monday – Thursday, 4:00 AM - 2:30 PM Occasional mandatory Friday overtime We offer $22.00 per hour to start and $23.00 per hour rate of pay when you’re fully trained, approximately three months. $1000 Sign-on Bonus Weir ESCO is a globally recognized leader of ground engaging technology used in the surface mining and infrastructure markets. From the initial design and manufacturing to field maintenance, ESCO's global engineering and technical teams offer expert support to customers who need equipment for large mining machines or excavators. Work on metal cast assemblies and prepare them for use. The successful candidate has a proven record of success in the application of production systems in any type of manufacturing environment. Excellent attendance is crucial for team to achieve success.
- Use adjustable table mounted grinder to grind castings
- Use belt sander, hand grinding tools, and dimensional gages to fit adapters, points and stainless sleeves.
- Follow all safety workplace rules and maintain cleanliness of work areas
- Execute and sustain performance relative to established processes, safety documents, and work instructions
- Assist in helping foster company safety culture
- Attention to detail
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Experience in a foundry or manufacturing environment preferred; Previous experience using grinding tools or equivalent preferred, but not required;
Certifications/Licenses: Must be or be able to become fork lift certified; Ability to use full face respirator
Compensation: $23 / hr.
Apply Online: https://weir.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Weir_External_Careers/details/Finishing-Cell-Operator_R0009886?q=finishing%20cell