Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Material Handler on 1st shift to join our team. The position is based at our Wilsonville, OR facility.
This position is offering a sign-on bonus of $1,000*, less applicable withholding. *
- Bonuses are being offered for a limited time only.
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout.
- Bonuses will be payable in two installments: $500, less applicable withholding will be paid on first Check and $500, Less applicable withholding after 3 months of employment
- Observe good housekeeping and safety procedures and keep equipment, tools and work area clean and orderly through daily completion of 5S duties, including daily review of storage racks/labels, etc.
- Adhere to all safety guide lines and procedures, as well as communicate any unusual conditions and potential safety hazards
- Support plant’s Kaizen activities
- Participate in team tier meetings: review daily goals, interrupters, and metrics
- Ownership of incoming Advanced Purchase or application specific parts as well as Kanban material; ensure timely cycling and replenishment of materials, while maintaining accurate records of inventory
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Ability to lift 35 pounds – waist, shoulder, overhead
- Ability to obtain forklift and overhead crane certifications
- Ability to climb ladders
- Must be able to work overtime- weekdays and weekend
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment (inventory, receiving, production)
- Knowledge of Kanban, Vista, AS400 or related order-management system
- Certified to operate a Forklift
How to Apply: Apply online at: https://jobs.eaton.com/jobs/105010?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US