Operations and Maintenance Support Coordinator
Multnomah County’s Facilities and Property Management Division (FPM) is seeking an Operations and Maintenance Support Coordinator. Facilities and Property Management Division comprises a broad spectrum of services ensuring Multnomah County’s 160 buildings are operating and functioning as designed and constructed, as well as, meeting the requirements of County programs and operations. The Operations & Maintenance (O&M) program is responsible for operations, services and projects that are regulated by multiple federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations. As the Operations and Maintenance Support Coordinator, you will organize and provide administrative support to the Operations and Maintenance sections within the FPM. Also, you will help ensure that various trade groups are well coordinated. This position will be assigned work through the Assistant Director of O&M.
Essential Job Duties:
- Plan, coordinate, develop and communicate work schedules for multiple trades and/or contractors.
- Coordinate emergency, urgent, safety and other high priority work to ensure it is assigned correctly and that the outcomes are clear.
- Communicate and report issues as needed to the appropriate manager or lead employee.
- Communicate status and outcomes to customers or other stakeholders to ensure they are well informed.
- Create and manage reports showing aging work tasks for each trade group and communicate out to FPM managers.
- Attend the O&M sections in meetings with the Joint Office of Homeless Services and provide support of shelters.
- Create and manage reports showing aging work tasks and work with colleagues to ensure work is getting completed in a timely manner.
- Assist the O&M managers in creating and developing preventative maintenance (PM) programs and enhancing the Facilities database with PM work plans.
View the full position description here:
We will consider any combination of relevant work experience, volunteering, education, and transferable skills as qualifying unless an item or section is labeled required. Please be clear and specific about how your background is relevant.
Minimum Qualifications/Transferable Skills:
- * Equivalent to at least 3- 6 six years of qualifying training and/or experience. For example: At least one - four years of experience in facilities project management and space/asset planning, or closely related work; AND An associate's degree with major coursework in space planning, project management, construction management, or a related field. (Additional experience will be considered as a substitute for education.)
- This position requires a valid driver license.
- All finalists must pass a criminal records check and professional reference check.
Compensation: $33.37 - $41.01