Part Time Production Technician
The Production Technician I will perform a wide range of skilled assembly to produce a quality product in a timely manner. Perform all assignments within acceptable quantity and perfect quality requirements in keeping within assigned functions.
This position is offering a sign-on bonus of $1,000*, less applicable withholding. *
- Bonuses are being offered for a limited time only.
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout.
- Bonuses will be payable in two installments: $500, less applicable withholding will be paid on first Check and $500, Less applicable withholding after 3 months of employment
- Follow established procedures/work instructions for assigned function.
- Follow all established safety procedures.
- Maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes.
- Maintain expected progress of jobs in area of assignment and communicate problem areas or parts shortages.
- Observe good housekeeping and safety procedures and keep equipment, tools and work area clean and orderly by performing 5S+ duties and continued dedication to raising the bar.
- Exhibit teamwork in all you do, maintaining a positive and team-based attitude.
- Support peers in time of high demand by working hours assigned and overtime as required
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position.
- Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Wilsonville will be considered.
- Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in electrical assembly or manufacturing setting preferred.
- Experience using various tools, including: Manual/electric/pneumatic tools, drill press, press brake, fork truck, jib crane, template/fixtures, hand carts, measuring and testing equipment, storage/packaging materials and prescribed safety equipment preferred.
How to Apply:
Apply online at: https://jobs.eaton.com/jobs/105838?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US