Lincoln County School District
- Performs journeyman level construction, maintenance and repairs.
- Ability to install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair plumbing, drain lines, irrigation systems, catch basins, etc.
- Participates in all maintenance, repair, replacement and installation of plumbing and boiler systems.
- Ability to work from sketches, shop drawings, blueprints.
- Estimates materials and cost of work orders and prepares requisitions for material purchases.
- Orders materials and supplies as needed.
- Performs site and field inspections of work in progress and completed jobs.
- Provides technical assistance as needed.
- Maintains appropriate written records.
- Trains and inspects the work of other maintenance employees as required.
- Keeps company vehicle, tools and work shop clean and in safe condition.
- Moves furniture, surplus items, books (new and used) as needed.
- Ability to operate a variety of equipment and perform minor repairs as needed.
Compensation: 35.67 DOE
Required Skills & Qualifications: Journeyman-level experience in plumbing and building trades. Working knowledge of principles and practices of plumbing systems, fixtures, and boilers. Appropriate license for plumbing trade.
Apply Online: https://www.applitrack.com/lincolnk12/OnlineApp/default.aspx?Category=Maintenance