Looking for the next step in your Plumbing career? Do you have an Oregon Plumbing License and find fulfillment in seeing a job well-done? Like having your work be hands-on and partnering with a supportive and positive team? If so, then a role with LOVETT Services as an Oregon Licensed Plumber may be the perfect fit for you! LOVETT Services has been providing a variety of skilled trades services to the Greater Portland Metro area for over 25 years, and our dedication to providing 5-star customer service to our community shows with our reviews and routine customers. We provide great employee benefits (401k w/ match, PTO, 100% employer-paid health insurance, and more), paid training and cross training as well as a strong team dynamic where your boss is passionate about your success. Some days you may find friendly dogs wandering around the office, freshly baked cookies or potluck lunch, team-building activities, group games and more!
- Excellent customer service with both internal and external customers
- Provide quality work on job sites
- Communicate the costs to customers in both verbal and written formats
- Commute to and from job sites using company vehicle
- Order job materials
- Develop customer invoice and collect payment
- Complete and turn in all required paperwork (we dispatch with ServiceTitan)
- Work independently and maximize time management
- Work in collaboration with customer and the team in-office
- Maintain safety at all times
- Maintain equipment and service vehicles
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have Oregon State Plumbing License
- Experience in commercial and residential plumbing work
- Experience running service calls
- Experience providing 5-star customer service
- Excellent communication skills; verbal & written
- Must have a valid and current driver's license - must be insurable
- Able to read, write & speak English
- Must be comfortable working with smartphones/tablets, GPS & email
- Must be able to go into smaller, closed spaces and/or up on ladders/lifts
- Be able to lift/move 50 lbs
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States
Compensation: $56-60 hourly DOE
If your skills and experience align with an experienced Oregon Licensed Plumber and you feel this opportunity could be a great next step in furthering your career, apply at the link below, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (503)737-8423 x114.
Lovett, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.