- Valid OR, WA, or Reciprocating State Journeyman's Plumbing License
- 2+ years of Plumbing Foreman Experience
- Experience with large commercial, mixed-use, apartment, remodel, and TI projects
- Ability to read and follow plans and specs
- Ability to communicate effectively with the direct crew, maximize efficiency, meet project schedules, and deliver high-quality projects on time
- Self-motivate, reliability, high integrity, and excellent customer service
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a construction foreman
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment, and OSH guidelines
- Understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Ability to read drawings, plans, and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively Aptitude in math Problem-solving abilities
- Good physical condition and stamina
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Career-building opportunities & growth potential.
- A diverse internal training program.
- A safety-first, family-like workplace.
- Paid Holidays and PTO. 100% paid
- Medical & Vision coverage.
- Affordable Dental coverage.
- Matching 401-K.
- UP TO 5K SIGNING BONUS!!