Plumbing Project Manager
If you are looking to make a move to further your career and have a plumbing license from either Oregon or Washington State, then a role as a Project Manager on the Plumbing team at LOVETT Services might be a great next step for you! LOVETT has been providing a variety of services to the Greater Portland Metro area for over 25 years, and we are passionate about providing both 5-star customer service and a company environment and culture that sets us apart. In this Project Manager role, you would be working directly under the superintendent and leading a team on job sites, all while utilizing your skills and having your work acknowledged daily. You would receive support in your career growth and development, as well as access to great employee benefits (401k w match, PTO, 100% employer-paid health insurance, etc)! Some days you may find friendly dogs wandering around the office, freshly baked cookies or potluck lunch, team-building activities, group games and more!
- Excellent customer service with both internal and external customers
- Provide quality work on job sites
- Keep the job pipeline and forecast up to date
- Participate in take-offs
- Obtain bids from subcontractors
- Pre-construction meetings
- Change Orders
- Obtaining technical permits such as Traffic Control permits, engineering permits, etc.
- Maintain safety at all times
- Maintain equipment and service vehicles
- Work in collaboration with customers and the team in-office
- Other tasks as needed; Scheduling jobs, managing punch lists & closeout process, track job progress, order materials, etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have plumbing license (OR or WA)
- Knowledges of trades, ability to analyze construction documents, and ability to read blueprints
- Experience as a project manager or superintendent in commercial and residential work
- Must have a valid and current driver's license - must be insurable
- Able to read, write & speak English
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
- Must be comfortable working with smartphone/tablets, GPS & email
- Be able to lift/move 50 lbs
- Comfortable potentially working outdoors during all seasons
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States
Compensation: $85,000-110,000 yearly DOE
If this Plumbing Project Manager seems like an opportunity that suits what you are looking for, apply at the link below, email your resume to email@example.com, or call us at (503)737-8423 x114.
Lovett, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.