Production Technician I
This position is offering a sign-on bonus of $1,000*, less applicable withholding. *
- Bonuses are being offered for a limited time only.
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout.
- Bonuses will be payable in two installments: $500, less applicable withholding will be paid on first Check and $500 Less applicable withholding after 3 months of employment
The Production Technician I will perform a wide range of skilled assembly to produce a quality product in a timely manner. Perform all assignments within acceptable quantity and perfect quality requirements in keeping within assigned functions. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Perform assigned function from oral and/or written instructions, drawings, or other manufacturing information.
- Follow established procedures/work instructions for assigned function.
- Handle materials in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform routine maintenance on all plant equipment in area of assignment as required.
- Maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes.
- Maintain expected progress of jobs in area of assignment and communicate problem areas or parts shortages.
- Handle all finished products for shipment; call carriers and load materials into carrier's vehicles
- Observe good housekeeping and safety procedures and keep equipment, tools and work area clean and orderly by performing 5-S duties and continued dedication to raising the bar.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position.
- Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Wilsonville, OR will be considered.
- Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
Experience in electrical assembly or manufacturing setting preferred. Experience using various tools, including: Manual/electric/pneumatic tools, drill press, press brake, fork truck, jib crane, template/fixtures, hand carts, measuring and testing equipment, storage/packaging materials and prescribed safety equipment preferred.
How to Apply:
Apply Online at: https://jobs.eaton.com/jobs/105841?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US