Bratton Construction LLC
Job Summary: The Project Manager 1 will provide overall direction and leadership for an entire project or a portion of a larger, more complex project in concert with the Project Superintendent. This position will fully implement and manage the operation and administration of the project.
• Builds and maintains lasting relationships with clients, design teams and subcontractors.
• Leads plan and implementation of buyout schedule.
• Verifies pricing and scope, identifies successful bidders, provides gap analysis against initial scope and manages issuance of subcontracts.
• Manages the submittal schedule set-up.
• Coordinates priorities with the team; reviews and approves all shop drawings and samples prior to submittal to architects or engineers.
• Ensures approved submittals are returned to subcontractors and available to project team per the project schedule and the contract.
• Coordinates with Logistics to obtain pricing on materials and equipment.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Thorough knowledge of project processes and how each supports the successful completion of a project.
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate within a team, internally and externally.
• Proficiency in project management and accounting software (Advanced).
• Proficiency in required construction technology (Advanced).
• Proficiency in scheduling software (Advanced).
• Ability to apply Lean process and philosophy (Intermediate).
• Ability to manage budgets, maximize profitability and generate future work through building relationships.
• Ability to build relationships with team members that transcend a project.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications: • 5+ years construction management experience.
Compensation: Negotiable depending on experience
Email Resume and Cover Letter: Brattonconstruction99@gmail.com