Project Managers- Handyman Services, Design/Build and Solar
Do you enjoy helping folks make their homes more livable and enjoyable? Are you success driven and motivated by being able to see a project built as you manage it? If so, you might be the Project Manager we are looking for! We are currently hiring for Project Managers in our Solar, Design/Build and Handyman Departments!
One of the largest remodeling companies in the U.S., Neil Kelly provides desirable jobs right here in the Pacific Northwest. We have received numerous awards for business practices, sustainability, and remodeling design expertise. Neil Kelly is a Certified B Corp, a top 100 Green Company and voted one of the Oregonian's "Top Work Places" for 2021.
We’re proud of our track record and value our employees. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit our website for more information www.neilkelly.com
Please visit Neil Kelly's job board to see position specific responsibilities.
What you need to be a successful Project Manager at Neil Kelly:
- Ability to plan, assign, coordinate, and evaluate the work of others
- Complex construction project management abilities
- Computer proficiency
- Dispute resolution skills
- Project estimation and budgeting skills
- High level customer service and client relationship management skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Time management & prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
As a Project Manager at Neil Kelly Co, you will be:
- Serving as the team captain, in a leadership role
- Managing field personnel including selection, performance management, training and coaching.
- Managing trade contractors working on their projects.
- Participating in the team estimating process, including reviewing the specifications and the cost breakdowns of new projects; preparing questions and/or a list of additional information needed prior to the pre-start conference.
- Approving final job costs and communication to the client.
- Leading and participating in meetings
- Other duties listed on our Career's Page https://www.neilkelly.com/careers
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission
All Neil Kelly PMs will enjoy:
- The chance to be part of an Award-Winning company that supports you making a bigger difference – for our clients, our communities and our planet.
- A wealth of knowledgeable people to support you as you grow.
- A sales/commission system that grows with your success.
- Benefits! Neil Kelly takes some of the burden of owning your own business, while also giving you flexibility to be you.
- Opportunities! By being part of a larger entity, you gain access to our reputation, company marketing, community relationships, a steady pipeline and lead generating resources and events.
- The opportunity to be part of a B-Corporation.
Please apply online at: https://www.neilkelly.com/careers/