As Project Scheduler, you are responsible for overseeing the scheduling of projects and client
communications from the deposit and initial contact and scheduling with the production department
to the handoff to a project manager after initial scheduling. After initial scheduling, the client will be
passed to the project management team. You are expected to consistently represent the GreenSavers
brand and hold your team to the highest standards of safety and professionalism.
● Passionate about Building Performance
● Pride in Work
● Continuous Self-Improvement
● Can-Do Attitude
● After client puts down 50% deposit, coordinate with client to schedule project.
● Schedule projects for weatherization, seismic, window, and HVAC teams. Identify the resources
needed to complete each project. Assign crew responsibilities
● Serve as the lead contact with subcontractors. Schedule subcontractors and manage
● Respond to all client questions and concerns in a timely, professional manner.
● Escalate any client issues to appropriate manager.
● Identify the resources needed to complete each project.
● Check signed folders and make sure everything is done according to the signed folder checklist.
Follow up with Consultants to make changes as needed.
● Print proposals upon receipt of handoff email from consultant. Create packets as needed for
● Assist with permitting process when applicable.
● Implement new procedures and refine old procedures for increased efficiency.
● If work is ever delayed, work with the project management team to inform the client. If a
project manager isn’t readily available, it is your responsibility to reach out to the client and
inform them of the change in schedule.
● Maintain the calendar so that it always reflects the current location/work that is taking place.
● Schedule pre-construction walk-throughs as well as final walk-throughs with clients. If the
project falls under specific parameters be sure to schedule the requisite end of project
appointments (a test out with a technician).
● If you operate a company vehicle, you must meet the requirements for licensed drivers
● Always follow GreenSavers guidelines for harassment, violence and bullying.
● Represent the GreenSavers brand, especially when interacting with clients.
● Superior verbal and written communication skills
● A high degree of professionalism, on-brand presentation and customer service
● Success prioritizing diverse responsibilities. Proven ability to meet deadlines without
compromising contract intent, relationships with team members, or customer service
● Sound judgment. Ability to make decisions, work independently, and seek assistance from team
members when necessary
● Intermediate skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and CRM software
APPLY: Send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com