Cascade Bridge LLC
Job Summary: Cascade Bridge, LLC, is seeking an experienced Project Superintendent for immediate hire for a project in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 2001, Cascade Bridge, LLC is a leading Pacific Northwest Heavy Highway General Contractor that specializes in bridge construction and rehabilitation. Our typical project size is $5 million to $30 million, we self-perform many scopes of work including; pile-driving, structural concrete, precast concrete and steel girder erection, and cast-in-place concrete retaining walls.
Job Responsibilities: Under the oversight of the Project Manager, the Project Superintendent is responsible for the day-to-day field operations of the project. The Superintendent must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the design professionals, consultants and client while successfully directing the subcontractors/vendors/suppliers and construction related personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- The candidate should have diverse heavy highway construction experience with a primary focus on bridge construction including; pile driving, concrete forming and placement, steel erection, and demolition.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience as a Superintendent.
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, materials, and industry requirements.
- Ability to take on challenges, adapt to changing conditions, and manage multiple priorities independently and without direct supervision.
- Valid Drivers' License and ability to maintain a clean driving history.
- This position requires travel and/or moving to the project location for the length of the project.
- Our projects normally last one or more years and are typically located throughout Oregon, Washington, and Idaho.
- The current project in Portland, Oregon is anticipated to last up to three years
Apply online via Cascade Bridge, LLC website on careers page www.cascadebridge.com