Senior Facilities Technician – Journey Level
The Senior Facilities Technician performs independent skilled journey level work in the fabrication, maintenance, and repair of facilities operating equipment and systems, performing related work as required. This work is completed independently, with complex problem solving required. These operating systems include but are not limited to plumbing systems, doors, windows, roofs, fire equipment, painting of interior or exterior walls, HVAC systems, pumps, fans including related motors and associated control systems.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High School or GED equivalent
- Seven years of facilities maintenance or trades related experience; OR Two completed years of building maintenance experience can substitute for two of the seven years of experience required above; OR Successful completion of a Facilities Maintenance technical training program may substitute for two of the seven years of experience required above.
- Seven years of facilities maintenance or trades related experience computer skills: beginning - intermediate
- Demonstrated knowledge, skill and experience in the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of HVAC and HVAC controls systems, both pneumatic and DDC and mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems and components.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable record according to OHSU standards.
- Some positions may require licensures or certification in a specific trade.
Compensation: $29.75 - $34.86 per hour, DOE
How to Apply: