It's not just about a job, it's about having a career where you can make a difference! Join our team at Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue as a Supply Assistant. We are Oregon's largest fire district and committed to creating safer communities through prevention, preparedness and effective emergency response. Details on what the ideal candidate brings to the team and our benefits information can be found in the recruitment flyer. Consideration of candidates will begin immediately and the posting may close without notice when a sufficient number of qualified candidates are received.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience with warehouse functions and procedures including using inventory control software to maintain, search for, and adjust inventory
- Inventory processing knowledge and experience preferred
- Experience preparing, loading and driving medium and heavy-duty cargo style delivery vans preferred
- A current driver's license valid in the State of Oregon and a driving record insurable by the District's insurer.
- Ability to perform those physical activities required for essential functions. See Physical requirements document.
Compensation: $3,788 - $5,123 per month