Benson Amps is seeking a full time team member to join our Wrap and Assembly teams. Both roles are well suited for people with experience in crafting such as: furniture upholstery, wood finishing, seamstress/tailor work and light manufacturing.
The essential duties are:
- Apply fabrics and vinyls to amplifier cabinets, and apply safe water based finishes to them.
- Responsible for measuring critical dimensions of panels. Wrapping grill cloth on baffles.
- Keeping track of wrapping material inventory.
- Inspect uncovered cabinets and measure for critical dimensions.
- Install braces, speakers, and grill cloth.
- Coordinate with wrap team lead for inventory and custom parts
- Keep track of work performed using the free Smartsheet and Quickbooks Time apps, and communicate via the Slack app.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to take basic measurements
- Light woodworking skills
- Experience with light power tools
- Able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours a day
- Able to lift and carry up to 50lbs on rare occasions
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- keen eye for detail
- the ability to follow directions
- self starter
- worker friendly
- easy to be around
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org